2944 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL.
- ca. 1917; ca. 1960
The main building of the National Kindergarten College, and later the National Kindergarten and Elementary College at 2944 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois from 1913-1926. Designed by Burnham and Root architects, 1883. Registered as the Kent House in the National Register of Historic Landmarks.
Includes photographs of the same location taken in the 1960's when the building housed St. James Convent.
Rights Statement Note
All content in this collection is available for free, for educational purposes, under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/. For questions about use of these items as well as additional historical information please contact the Archives and Special Collections Department of the National Louis University Library in Skokie, IL at 224.233.2277 or email@example.com.